Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Hartford for warm-weather activities is from mid June to mid September.
4-star Hartford hotel in Downtown, near Bushnell Park. Located in Downtown, this spa hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Connecticut Convention Center and Bushnell Park. Mark Twain House and Trinity College are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Top Trending Hartford Hotels
- West Hartford Inn Suburban hotel with free breakfast and fitness center. Situated in the historical district, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of The Children's Museum, University of Connecticut-Hartford, and St. Joseph College. Mark Twain House is 1.9 mi (3 km) away.
- Delamar West Hartford At Delamar West Hartford you'll be close to popular attractions like University of Connecticut-Hartford and St. Joseph College. Highlights at this hotel include free continental breakfast, a restaurant, and free valet parking.
- Comfort Inn & Suites East Hartford - Hartford Comfort Inn & Suites East Hartford - Hartford places you in the heart of East Hartford, within a 20-minute walk of Rentschler Field and 3.8 km (2.3 mi) from East Hartford Golf Course. Highlights at this hotel include free buffet breakfast, free self parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Hartford Marriott Farmington At Hartford Marriott Farmington you'll be 3.6 km (2.2 mi) from Hill-Stead Museum and 4.6 km (2.9 mi) from University of Connecticut Health Center. Highlights at this hotel include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and an indoor swimming pool.
Top Hartford Airport Hotels
- Hampton Inn Hartford/Airport The Hampton Inn is off I-91, the Hampton Inn is two-and-a-half miles from Bradley International Airport. It's 15 minutes from the games at Nomads Adventure Quest. Head to downtown Hartford, a 20-minute drive, to visit attractions like the Wadsworth Atheneum, Mark Twain House, Bushnell Center, Trinity College and the Connecticut Science Center. Springfield, Mass., is 25 minutes north. Rentschler Field is 20 minutes south.
- Marriott Hartford Windsor Airport The Marriott is off I-91, six miles from Bradley International Airport and two miles from the links at Millbrook Golf Course. Hartford's myriad attractions — the Wadsworth Atheneum, Mark Twain House, Bushnell Center, Trinity College and the Connecticut Science Center, to name a few — are 20 minutes south. Springfield, Mass., is a half-hour away. Rentschler Field is 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites - Hartford Airport The hotel sits on the outskirts of Bradley International Airport, less than two miles from the terminals. Guests with time to kill before their flights can drive to Six Flags New England in less than 20 minutes. Getting to the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, Massachusetts, is a slam dunk, too, a straight 20-minute shot up I-91. Buttoned-up types are equally close to venues including the Connecticut Convention Center and downtown Hartford employers.
- La Quinta Inn Hartford-Bradley Airport The hotel is less than two miles from Bradley International Airport and just over two miles from I-91. Big-name employers including Westinghouse Electric, Hamilton Sunstrand and Alstom are less than three miles away. Top-notch venues in nearby Hartford, such as Bushnell Performing Arts Center and Connecticut Convention Center, are within a 20-minute ride. Hoop fans can shoot up to the Basketball Hall of Fame in Springfield, MA, in about 20 minutes.
Hotel in Windsor with free breakfast and free airport shuttle. Situated near the airport, this hotel is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Northwest Park and within 6 mi (10 km) of New England Air Museum and Oliver Ellsworth Homestead. Vintage Radio and Communications Museum of Connecticut and Windsor Arts Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).